Working Bee, Headen Park 8am. Saturday March 7th
Registration Night, ELV Seminar, Waratahs v Brumbies, Epping Hotel 6pm. Friday March 13th
Trial versus Kings, TBC. Saturday March 14th
Beecroft Rugby Club Under 85kg Whippets versus NZ Barbarian Middleweights, Headen Park 6.30pm. Friday March 20th
Trial versus Colleagues, Headen Park. Saturday March 21st
Trial versus St Patrick’s, Headen Park. Saturday March 28th
Season Launch/Grading Day, Epping Hotel 2pm. Sunday March 29th
Just a couple of reminders for you all:
- Wet Weather Hotline – 9847 6764 for training and game day cancellations. Save too your mobile phone or visit the beecroft website.
- ELV Seminar – Thursday 12th of February @ Kings School Pennant Hills Rd Parrammatta. Starts at 7pm in the AJ Fupper Hall. All players and coaches are encouraged to attend to learn the new rugby laws so we can hit he ground running.
- Register now on-line – https://secured.3pmarketing.com.au/InfraSport/beecroftcherrybrookrufc/
- Registration night – Friday 13th of March @ Epping Pub Waratahs vs Brumbies 7.40pm kick off (free beer to those who are registered).
- Grading Day – Sunday 29th of March @ Epping Pub (free beer to those who are registered)
- Player recruitment – Speak to your mates and bring them along.
- Coach recruitment – We are looking for forwards and backs coaches in 3rd’s, 4th’s and 5th’s. Please get them to contact me.
- Sponsorship – Please let us know if you have any contacts. We are looking for financial and product sponsors.
Please forward this email onto those I have missed.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.
Gentleman, The season is now upon us! Our first training session is Wednesday 28th of January at Headen Oval, Sinclair Ave, Thornleigh. Please be there by 6.30pm ready for a light work-out. NO RUGBY BOOTS ! The ELV’s (Experimental Law Variations) are upon us which means fitness is key, so starting early is going to help.
This year promises to be massive, so as always the selection process will start from day 1 next week. I encourage you to come along and bring your mates too! All newcomers and fitness levels are welcome. Everyone gets a run. Please feel free to forward this email to your mates and new players looking get onboard with BEECROFT RUGBY CLUB. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.