Couple of Reminders
February 14, 2009
Just a couple of reminders for you all:
- Wet Weather Hotline – 9847 6764 for training and game day cancellations. Save too your mobile phone or visit the beecroft website.
- ELV Seminar – Thursday 12th of February @ Kings School Pennant Hills Rd Parrammatta. Starts at 7pm in the AJ Fupper Hall. All players and coaches are encouraged to attend to learn the new rugby laws so we can hit he ground running.
- Register now on-line – https://secured.3pmarketing.com.au/InfraSport/beecroftcherrybrookrufc/
- Registration night – Friday 13th of March @ Epping Pub Waratahs vs Brumbies 7.40pm kick off (free beer to those who are registered).
- Grading Day – Sunday 29th of March @ Epping Pub (free beer to those who are registered)
- Player recruitment – Speak to your mates and bring them along.
- Coach recruitment – We are looking for forwards and backs coaches in 3rd’s, 4th’s and 5th’s. Please get them to contact me.
- Sponsorship – Please let us know if you have any contacts. We are looking for financial and product sponsors.
Please forward this email onto those I have missed.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.