We’re back at it – it’s been a long break, but the 2018 season is quickly approaching. Hope you all had a ripper break and are ready to get stuck in to bring the Croft home some more silverware this year.
We’ll be kicking off our pre-season training on Monday 12th February, with the structure of training following from then as follows:
Monday’s 7:00pm – 8:00pm: Conditioning session
Wednesday’s 6:30 – 8:30pm: Regular pre-season training session, and for those of you who can get to the ground at 6pm, there will be touch footy warm-up from 6:00 – 6:30pm.
- Bondi 10’s (Saturday 24th February @ Woollahra Oval, Rose Bay): 15 players will be selected from our grades/colts and Boobs will be teeing up a Cronies team too (so let him know if you’re keen Cronies).
- Subbies 7’s (Saturday 3rd March @ Venue TBC): 12 players will be selected from our grades/colts.
- Bathurst Overnight Tour (Saturday 10th March @ Bathurst): We’ll be taking a bus with a capacity of 40 to Bathvegas for a trial match against one of the local teams out there and to get stuck into some good old fashioned club bonding
- Trial Match against Balmain and Tamworth (Saturday 17th March @ Balmain) – This will be a full club trial, with all 4 Grades and Colts team getting a run.
- Trial Match against St Pats (Saturday 24th March @ St Pats) – This will be a full club trial, with all 4 Grades and Colts teams getting a run
The regular season will kick off on Saturday 7th April, and we are currently awaiting the final draw to be released by Subbies, so will keep you all posted.
Gear up for a stellar season lads, it’s going to be a big one!