Members of Beecroft Rugby Club,
Please be advised that on Wednesday the 30th of September 2009 the Annual General Meeting for 2009 was held.
On behalf of the attendees and nominees I am pleased to announce the following people were elected into the following roles for the 2010 season:
- President – Howard Baynie – 0411 676 253
- Vice President – Kieran O’Connor – 0404 056 089
- Treasurer – Gregg Levett – 0418 449 905
- Secretary – Brooklyn Petre – 0403 648 393
- Assistant Secretary – Vacant –
- Registrar – John Ryan – 0406 662 343
- General Committee – Dean Berkhout – 0403 533 475
- General Committee – Daniel Milne – 0425 286 535
- General Committee – Tom Woods – 0403 950 816
- General Committee – Peter Kelly – 0420 890 177
- General Committee – Jason Goodman – 0402 304 065
- Club Patron – Mayor for Hornsby Mr Nick Berman
- Club Patron – Member for Epping Mr Greg Smith
I wish to acknowledge and thank Scott Cumming for his service over the last 3 years to the Club as Secretary and also welcome Brooklyn Petre to the role of Secretary.
I would also like to acknowledge the new members to the general committee in Daniel Milne, Tom Woods and also welcome back Jason Goodman to the fold.
I am also happy to announce that Mayor for Hornsby Mr Nick Berman and State Member for Epping Mr Greg Smith will be returning as Club patrons again for season 2010. We thank them for their on going support.
Our first committee meeting will be held on Wednesday October 14th. Should you wish any matters be raised pleased do not hesitate to get in contact with myself or anyone on the committee.
I look forward to seeing you in the new year. In the meantime enjoy your break, we will no doubt catch up for our Club Xmas Party and then kick off into preseason training late January.
In the meantime stay close to the website for updates on our Under 85kg Tour to play against the New Zealand Barbarians at Eden Park, Auckland New Zealand as the curtain raiser to the Super 14 Blues vs Bulls over the Easter weekend in April 2010.
Yours in Rugby,
Beecroft Rugby Club
0411 676 253